2/11/2011

Know more about Huberto, the VP Finance & Delegates


Hola @!!

   I’m Huberto Vargas, CCVP Finance and Delegates of the Iberoamerican Leadership Congress 2011 in Puerto Rico.  I’ve been a member of  Rio Piedras LC sice march 10 and have been part of this excellent  congress team for the last 9 months. Besides being a CC member, Im cursing my last year of Finance mayor at University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras campus. After I finish my studies I want to keep working with non profit organizations, and complete my @ XP with a internship.

      During my free time I love to spend it with friends, watch movies and also keep track of my favorite sports teams. Also I love listen to live music, specially reggae, jazz and rock bands.

      I’m very glad that I’m part of this exelent and hardworking team. Each one of us can guarantee you that this ILC will be an unforgettable experience, and also that this is going to be the best ILC in the history!

See you in 5 weeks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario