12/16/2010

Know more about Bárbara, TL Logistics

Hola AIESECers

My name is Bárbara Martínez and I am CC  Team Leader Logistics for the Iberoamerican Leadership Congress that is going to be in Puerto Rico in March 2011. I am a 20 year old student in the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus. I am in my third year studying Psychology but I also love photography and literature. In my time off from school I work at a modeling agency that offers modeling classes to girls of all ages. When I am not working I like to spend quality time with friends or spend a day at the beach reading a good book. I started in AIESEC in March 2010. It has been 9 months since joining AIESEC. In my short period in AIESEC I’ve attended 4 conferences/congresses, 1 in which I was OCP. I was also an EP in Alexandria, Egypt this summer. AIESEC has motivated me to challenge myself and try new things; it has taught me that nothing can stop my ambition to do just about anything.

I am very excited to be part of this team. The CC Vikingos have all been working really hard to make this the best Congress of the coming year. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario